History of the Company
- 1958 Beginning of production of explosion-proof devices.
Foundation of the production program was electronic equipment for mining machines used in Czechoslovakia.
- 1990 Tight cooperation between Ostroj company division of electric equipment and a foreign partner Hansen & Reinders seated in Gelsenkirchen producing explosion-proof electric equipment for mines.
- 1992 In December, after two-year-long cooperation, the company is set up. Proprietorship of the company: 40% German company, 40% Ostroj Opava and 20% management of the new company.
- 1993 On March 1, the economic activity of Ostroj-Hansen + Reinders, spol. s r.o.
- 1997 Ostroj Opava a.s. sells its ownership interest to German company Hansen & Reinders seated in Gelsenkirchen
- 2001 Ostroj-Hansen+Reinders, spol. buys some land and buildings from Ostroj Opava a. s.. Also new hall for machine production and storehouse are built.
- 2002 The company adds to its scope of activities sale and maintenance of electric motors and generators. Therefore establishes a department in Ostrava, subsequently in Opava.
- 2003 Set up a subsidiary company OOO SIB Hansen in Russia (Kemerovo Oblast, Leninsk-Kuzneckij).
- 2004 New hall for electrical assembly and storehouse are built. The company invests in new technologies.
- 2005 Set up a subsidiary company OOO Hansen Ukrajina in Ukraine.
- 2006 Rebuilding of old production areas (production of lights and vacuum contactors).
- 2007 Representation in Mexico
- 2011 On August 1st the company is renamed to Hansen Electric, spol. s r.o. Also some changes in the proprietorship take place: 50% Hansen Sicherheitstechnik A. G., and of 25% management.
- 2012 Representation in Kazakhstan
- 2013 Full buy back proprietorship by the management of the company. Company is fully INDEPENDENT!
- 2015 Set up a subsidiary company Hansen Alagrup, Turkey and Hansen Electric Polska, Poland
- 2017 Representation in Belorussia, Vietnam, South Korea and South Africa.