Hansen Electric, spol. s r.o. is a highly developed company which is using modern technologies and know how in order to provide development, design, production, installation and maintenance for electric equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Hansen Electric, spol. s r.o. is a member of The Association of Mining and Engineering Technologies ("Sdružení důlních a strojírenských technologií ") seated in Opava and it is also a member of The Czech Extraction & Mining Technology ( "Sdružení české dobývací techniky ") seated in Prague.
Scope of Our Activities
The main aim of the company is to become one of the most significant European suppliers of electric equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres. Therefore the quality policy is focused on:
History of the Company
- 1958 Beginning of production of explosion-proof devices in the company Ostroj, seated in Opava. Foundation of the production program was electronic equipment for mining machines used in Czechoslovakia.
- 1990 Tight cooperation between Ostroj company division of electric equipment and a foreign partner Hansen & Reinders seated in Gelsenkirchen producing explosion-proof electric equipment for mines.
- 1992 In December, after two-year-long cooperation, the company is set up. Proprietorship of the company: 40% German company, 40% Ostroj Opava and 20% management of the new company.
- 1993 March 1st is the beginning of the business activity of Ostroj-Hansen+Reinders, spol. s r.o. using the production site of Ostroj Opava a.s.
- 1997 Ostroj Opava a.s. sells its ownership interest to German company Hansen & Reinders seated in Gelsenkirchen
- 2001 Ostroj-Hansen+Reinders, spol. buys some land and buildings from Ostroj Opava a. s.. Also new hall for machine production and storehouse are built.
- 2002 The company adds to its scope of activities sale and maintenance of electric motors and generators. Therefore establishes a department in Ostrava, subsequently in Opava.
- 2003 Ostroj-Hansen+Reinders, spol. s r.o. sets up a subsidiary company OOO SIB Hansen in Russia (Kemerovo Oblast, Leninsk-Kuzneckij).
- 2004 New hall for electrical assembly and storehouse are built. The company invests in new technologies.
- 2005 Ostroj-Hansen+Reinders, spol. s r.o. sets up a subsidiary company OOO Hansen Ukrajina in Ukraine (Donetsk Oblast, Donetsk).
- 2006 Rebuilding of old production areas (production of lights and vacuum contactors) to a lunchroom.
- 2007 Extension of the lunchroom.
- 2009 Car park for employees is built.
- 2011 On August 1st the company is renamed to Hansen Electric, spol. s r.o. Also some changes in the proprietorship take place: 50% Hansen Sicherheitstechnik A. G., 25% J. Šimeček, 25% P. Petruška.